Betty - polka dot organic cotton knee socks - cinnamon
our betty women’s knee high socks are adorned with a classic polka dot pattern inspired by pin-up fashion from the 1940s and 50s. This style features a thoughtfully designed non-binding welt top, which comfortably keeps the socks in place. our women's knee high socks are made in the U.S.A. using certified organic cotton that's grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern United States.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Non Binding Comfort Top
- Reinforced Heel and Toe Construction for Extra Durability
- Knit with Combed Organic Cotton and Dyed with Low-Impact Dyes
- Foot Hugging Fit
- Retains Shape & Elasticity Over Time
- Comprised of 69% certified organic cotton, 28% nylon, and 3% elastic
- Manufactured in small batches at our family mill in Fort Payne, Alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the Carolinas.